In around 20 minutes flat, you can do it!
This easy recipe shows you just how ridiculously easy it is to cook things last minute in the Instant Pot. Minimal work and time required to get a side dish complete for dinner.
What you need:
- Instant Pot pressure cooker
- Immersion Blender
- Chef’s or paring knife
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cored and cut into large florets
- 1 cup of water
- Instant Pot trivet or a steamer basket
- butter (optional)
- salt, pepper, garlic power (optional / to taste)
How you make it:
- Core your cauliflower and cut into large chunks
- Add trivet / steamer basket, water, and cauliflower to the Instant Pot
- Close lid, set valve to sealing
- Cook on Manual high pressure for 3 to 5 minutes, less for a firmer mash
- Immediately quick release the pressure and open the lid
- Carefully remove the inner pot to drain water from
- Return cauliflower to a cleaned and empty inner pot
- Add butter and seasonings
- Use immersion blender to puree until desired consistency is reached
- Stir, serve, and enjoy!