Medallions for doing nothing…
Sometimes it is nice to cook pretty and complex foodstuffs. Other times it is nice to do something that somewhat resembles cooking. This is one of those times. Half of me feels guilty for cooking a recipe with 4 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep time. The other half of me feels all kinds of smart and special. The only challenge in this recipe is finding the aisle in your supermarket that has the curry paste. You can do it.
What you need:
- 2 pound pork tenderloin, sliced into 1/2″ thick medallion rounds.
- 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- 1/2 can of coconut milk.
- 1 white or yellow onion, sliced.
How you make it:
- Pour your coconut milk into your slow cooker and stir your curry paste in well.
- Drop your pork into your coconut curry mixture and make sure all pieces are evenly coated, and then about as flat as possible.
- Layer your sliced onions evenly along the top of your pork.
- Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours. I ate mine after 4 and they were just fine.
We need your suggestions! The PaleoPot cookbook is in the works and we want your feedback in the comments below please! Tell us what you would like to see or take a stab at any of the questions below! Thanks in advance!
- How many total recipes do you feel is sufficient in a cook book you purchase?
- How important are pictures to go along with every recipe?
- Do you want food prep pictures to go along with the recipes?
- Would you want optional primal (dairy included) recipes tossed in?