Here is a new format I am tinkering with for my recipes. The whole recipe is in the picture with the ingredients. This Paleo jalapeno barbecue sauce is sugar free, easy, and awesome. I hope you enjoy it!
What you need:
- 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- 3 jalapenos, chopped or slice. Remove seeds and stems to reduce the heat level.
- 1 small red onion, diced.
- 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- 1 small can of tomato paste, about 1/3 to 1/2 cup.
- 1 tbsp of Spanish smoked paprika.
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
How you make it:
- Combine all of your ingredients in a medium sauce pan and stir well.
- Bring mixture to a boil then reduce heat to a very low simmer.
- Simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. For a thicker sauce, reduce/simmer for longer.
- Blend your sauce in the pot using an immersion blender, or just use a regular food processor or blender.